We have organised a Last Man Standing competition.
£10 to join. 45% of the collected funds go into the pot for the winner(s) and 45% will be donated by SBYS to the Boost the Budget fund. The remaining 10% goes to Run Last Man for delivering the service. You can also play using a mobile app: organise.runlastman.com/mobile-app/
Here’s how to play:
1. Pay your entry fee at week 1 — no need to pay again.
2. Each week, simply pick ONE team to win – if your team wins, you go through; lose or draw and you’re out.
3. You cannot pick that team again.
4. If your team’s game is postponed you are automatically put through to the next round.
5. Forget to pick a team, you’ll get the first team alphabetically that you’ve yet to pick.
6. Player with the longest streak of predicting winning teams wins the pot.
7. If 2 players remain and both don’t pick a winner, the pot is split.
8. If more than 2 remain everyone goes through to the next round. If all remaining players lose their match in a round together, they all go through to the next round.